Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Awesome!

My all time favourite quiet time/reconciliation song. The Lord will never abandon you just because you have sinned, instead he is more than willing to forgive you & embrace you once you are repentant and is willing to come home. (:




Father I have sinned,
Help me find my way
Remember not my sins,
Just let me hear you say

(Chorus)
I forgive you, I love you
You are mine, take my hand
Go in peace, sin no more,
Beloved one

Father I have turned
My back and walked away
Depended on my strength and loved life my own way
(Chorus)

Father I have closed,
My heart to those in need
Thought only of myself,
A victim of my greed

((Chorus)

Father I've returned,
I'm home with you to stay
Standing by your door,
Knowing that you'll say

(Chorus)

Please pray for the confirmants in this coming retreat, that their hearts will be opened to receive the awesome love and power of the Lord. That they will be able to experience God himself, as they become affirmed in their faith.

Please also pray for those attending Awaken tomorrow, that they will be fully renewed in the Spirit, to have that fresh conversion and inspire the rest of the people around them.

This is gonna be an spirit-filled week for both the confirmants, the facils and the Awaken participants! We are gonna storm heaven with our prayers! (:

No comments: